Monday, March 9, 2009

Marina / Diablo weekend

Got out to Marina on Friday after work and had a great couple hours with perfect conditions. Saturday Ben and I headed out to Diablo to make circles for the first time this spring (for me anyway). I couldn't seem to get any of my gadgets to work (no photos) but it was a beautiful day with a nice hour and a half flight up and over the summit. Take a look at Ben's blog for some great pictures and report. Sunday we headed back out to Marina for another full day of ideal conditions. I managed to get a photo or two and some video out this day (Ben above, lounging with a view). Great weekend, and spring is finally here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice vid! Love the multicolored race to the south. What a trip!

west coast brit said...

I didn't know you were taking pictures of me taking pictures of you. Or was it the other way round ?